mashed articles by Pat Darnell | Apr 8, 2014 | Bryan TX
If we believe the simplest explanation, as explained in Occam's Razor, the solution to any mystery is the solution that requires the fewest guesses, assumption, to the problem's solving. Eh? So, this story came out after the disappearance of Flight 370.
We waited to post this bit, just to see if this solution held up. As you can imagine this story gave hope to a lot of grieving survivors of those who might have perished in the disappearance. It turns out, the story is a hoax. And the simplest solution still remains that the airplane had mechanical/electronic/hydraulic failure and careened off course and sank to the deepest part of the Indian Ocean.
Freelance journalist: 'Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iPhone tracing back to secret U.S. military base Diego Garcia' | Intellihub News:
'via Blog this'
" ... Stone also points out in detail how the above Exchangeable Image Format (EXIF) image data is the “smoking gun”, writing:
The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an iPhone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the iPhone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.
Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.
Another smoking gun is that the voice recognition software put the word personal instead of personnel. This is completely consistent with a blind software assisted dial out.
Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it’s posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from Google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.
- Girlfriend of 370 passenger Wood: ‘Fighter jets accompanied flight 370 in secret militarized operation, my husband is still alive’
- Insurance payouts to family members of MH370 continue in exchange for waivers
- Police Inspector General: ‘Crew of flight 370 not yet cleared, awaiting investigation of Captain’s simulator’
- Malaysian politician: ‘The government is withholding evidence on missing flight 370′
- Rothschild owned Blackstone Group benefits from missing flight 370, becoming primary patent holder of new technology, reports say
- Partner of MH370 passenger accuses governments of cover up on BBC
- Full manifest: Flight 370 — As released by Malaysian authorities
- 15 questions about flight MH370 that the media isn’t asking
- YouTube Investigator: ‘Flight 370 landed at Diego Garcia military base, plane and passengers then put in a Faraday style hangar’
- Malaysia says there is sealed MH370 “evidence” that cannot be made public
- Full Transcript: MH370′s radio transmissions before it went dark
- Why was the Malaysian MH370 flight not detected by the Diego Garcia US Naval and Intelligence Base in the Indian Ocean?
- Failure to find Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 sparks Chinese consideration to surveil the world (Shepard Ambellas. March 31, 2014. LINK ) ..."
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem."
"More things should not be used than are necessary." This is a literal translation.
Welcome to the New Age.