By Patrick Darnell Date: 4/24/2007 6:25:54 PM Word Count: 1185
· Hyper: hidden from the eye, as a code that is over text, it directs and sends the output where the code puts it. Now that is a fabulous concept and pertains to the actual language being prompted by a tag, or abbreviation, written by one man in the beginning.
· Text: transcription was needed to help translate everyday languages to computer languages so output could be recognizable to common-folk all over the globe. Formatting is similar to development in graphics industry since they needed standards for left and right based writing.
· Markup: The documents themselves are plain text files; ASCII, with special "tags" or codes that a browser knows how to interpret and display on your screen.
· Language: As a language: Dead or alive, like Lingua Franca it is a pidgin, (Corré, Alan D; n.d), a trade language used by numerous language communities around the world, to communicate with others whose language we do not speak.
Standards of Equivalence and Conservation for WEB Users
Why do you think we call it crashes? Drivers in highway traffic and internet users are the same persons.
- The average number of US traffic fatalities during the 2001 to 2005 calendar period is 42,873
- We estimate that the next fatality will happen in 10 minutes and 28 seconds
- If you woke up at 6AM today, we estimate that 15 people have been killed in the US between then and now
- By the time you get home from work today (assuming you are out of your house from 7AM to 7PM we estimate that 60 persons have been killed in the US in vehicle-related crashes
- Approximately 120 persons will be killed in vehicle-related crashes per day
- If flying were like driving: Given that a medium-capacity jetliner accommodates 200 people, this represents 217 airplanes that crash each year. This means, each week, approximately 4 airplanes would crash.
- (State information provided by The National Center for Statistics and Analysis at NHTSA, 2007)
- Cell phone anti-virus
- ID Theft
- Parental Control
- PC Backup
- Power Up
- Private Surf
- Scam Siren
- Tool Box
Corré, Alan D, also Bellman, Jonathan: (n.d) A Glossary of Lingua Franca – introduction; A Dead Language, retrieved from uwm edu corre Franca edition2 lingua 2 html; corre uwm.edu
EDWARD DE VERE (May 1989, February 2001) NEWSLETTER NO3, Published by De Vere Press 1340 Flemish Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 3R7 Canada; Robert Greene's Groats-worth of Witte Bought With a Million of Repentence
NHTSA, (2007) the National Center for Statistics and Analysis, of the National Highway and Traffic Safety Assoc, retrieved 24/April/07 from: nrd nhtsa dot gov departments’ nrd-ncsa Avail Inf
Whitehead, Paul and Russell, James H; (2005) Textbook “HTML, your visual blueprint for designing web pages with html, css, and xhtml” Wiley Publishing, Inc, Hoboken, NJ