Re-directed Martial Articles by Pat Darnell | Jan 18, 2014 | Bryan TX
Sitting and shitting may be the only thing humanity shares universally with each human doing his own daily bid'ness. Yes, this article could be under MooPig's Department of Scatology, but it is art work of a daily duty shared by all. Have a look.
Artist Paints World Leaders on the Toilet… | artFido's Blog: "Just when you thought you’d seen it all, Italian artist Cristina Guggeri comes along and blows it out of the water with her latest series called Il Dovere Quotidiano, or “The Daily Duty”. In this series, Guggeri sets out to ‘humanize’ the world’s leaders by imaging what they might look like on the toilet."
'via Blog this'
Everything has been already done in art, architecture, and life in general.
Depend on MooPig to keep you informed. We will be monitoring all forms of excrement through out the world, and maybe make some charts up, and possibly mash a bunch of articles together to help you in your scatological pursuits. Remember -- we at MooPig will always be better than FOX News! Don't want to set the barre too high now.
Things we still want to know:
- Has Bill Gates entered the stage where he locks himself in a Hotel room and doesn't bathe?
- What became of the Westboro Baptist Church media whores?
- Does Jose still work for Kennedy Underground Utilities Company? His job was to find water, no matter where he was.
- If I put Erika Eleniak's picture on this post, will it become a number one in page-views post?
- Why do networks pixel-ate out sponsors on UFC fighters' shorts and shirts when they show reruns of their fights?
- Why does my foot shake when I type? Is that restless leg syndrome? I am, after all, almost 60.