Mashed articles by Pat Darnell | Nov 6, 2013 | Bryan TX
Quit Smoking? It's Probably Monday - NYTimes.com: "The study, published Monday in JAMA Internal Medicine, found that during the study period, the number of queries in English on Mondays was 1 percent larger than on Tuesdays, 11 percent larger than Wednesdays, 22 percent larger than Thursdays, 67 percent larger than Fridays, 145 percent larger than Saturdays and 59 percent larger than Sundays. Only in Russian did Monday queries come in second to Sunday."
'via Blog this'
Why should I make the switch? Make the switch from traditional smoking to vaping!
I am sure you can come up with a zillion reasons of your own, but here are some reasons why we did:
- Vaping costs less than traditional cigarettes!
- No tar, carbon monoxide or cyanide in an e-cigarette!
- E-cigarettes produce pleasant smelling vapor instead of stinky smoke!
- E-cigarettes taste better than traditional cigarettes and they don’t stain your teeth!
- No messy ashes or burn holes in our clothes!
- No fire hazard!
- See more at: http://www.vapegeek.com/#sthash.n0g3Oxsa.dpuf