Retrieved by Pat Darnell | Oct 6, 2012 | Bryan TX
Adam Levin: What Mitt Romney and Liar Loans Have in Common (Be Very Afraid): ADAM LEVIN writes on October 5th, "Now, when it comes to bluffing, it's clear we have a match. (Rolling Stone has provided the top five lies Romney told here.) The main difference is that while many people used liar loans to bootstrap their way into homes they couldn't afford, Governor Romney is trying to bootstrap his way into a job he is neither qualified nor trustworthy enough to do. But this time, Wall Street could be in line for a payout the likes of which the world has never seen--and, once again, the American people would be footing the bill."
According to Rolling Stone ... Here are mendacious Mitt's five most outrageous statements:'via Blog this'
1. "I don't have a $5 trillion tax cut."
2. "I will not reduce the taxes paid by high-income Americans."
3. "We've got 23 million people out of work or [who have] stopped looking for work in this country."
4. Obamacare "puts in place an unelected board that's going to tell people ultimately what kind of treatments they can have."
5. "Pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan." (TIM DICKINSON. OCTOBER 4, 2012. HERE)
Levin continues to say: " ... Mitt Romney's performance in the first debate was, in my view, a con structured on exactly the same lines--one where he works both sides of the deal and leaving the American people holding the bag. ... "