by Pat Darnell | May 24, 2013 | Bryan TX
LINK] MooPig reserves the right to not be responsible for irony of this subject.
Frequently Asked Questions from the Indiana Department of Natural Resources web page:
~Is my Bonus Antlerless License valid for the Archery Season?
Yes, except for counties designated as "A". The Bonus Antlerless License can be used during the Archery Season using any legal archery equipment including crossbows. You may not use a bonus antlerless license in counties designated as "A" until the last four days of the firearms season. (Indiana Department of Natural Resources. 2013. LINK)
~How much does a deer license bundle cost?
The Resident Deer License Bundle costs $65, the Nonresident Deer License Bundle costs $295, and the Nonresident Youth Deer License Bundle costs $65.
~I bought a(n) Archery, Firearms, Muzzleloader license. Will the first Bonus Antlerless license I buy cost me $15 for a resident or $24 for a non-resident?
No. Your first Bonus Antlerless license will cost you $24 for a resident or $150 for a non-resident. Your second and subsequent Bonus Antlerless licenses will cost $15 for resident or $24 for a non-resident.
~What kind of license do I need to buy for the Urban Deer Zone?
An Urban Deer Zone, Resident Youth Hunt/Trap, Lifetime Comprehensive Hunting or Lifetime Comprehensive Hunting and Fishing license is required to hunt in the Urban Deer Zones unless you meet a license exemption.
- Ultralight CRT© (Carbonlite) Riser
- Carbon Stock With Titanium Side Torque Plates (CST)
- Reverse Cam System
- Retractable Underarm Counterbalance Support
- Integrated Skinning Knife
- Micro Flight Track Inserts
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- ADF (Anti-Dry Fire) Trigger Safety System
- MIM (Metal Injection Mold) Tight Tolerance Trigger
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- CNC Machined 7/8" Picatinny Rail
- CROSSWIRE String and Cable System
- Barnett Talon Crossbow Sling
- Rope Cocking Device included
- Allows for the Integration of a Crank Cocking Device
- Adjustable Cheek Piece
- Finger Reminders and Pass Through Fore-grip
State-of-the-Art crossbows make your hand itch to pull out that VISA card from your wallet, don't they? And why buy that $500.00 model when you can spend only $1600.00 on this RAZR model with the adjustable cheek piece?
Imagine your joy when you bag your antler bearing deer with this 400 feet per second dazzler. Then there's your shot at bonus antler-less deer there after. Then you can let your RAZR sit on the garage shelf another year before you go out again and get your bag limit. That's only $400 per deer, plus tax and license fees.
After a couple of years, then you will assuredly want to upgrade your cross-bow after that. Right? You are Rambo, right? Here is your next crossbow: HERE TenPoint Carbon Xtra CLS ACUdraw Crossbow, at only $2719.00 ... such a deal.
LINK] The Pinnacle of CRAFTSMANSHIP!!!!