Many Persons are Asking during Hard Times...
by Pat Darnell and the Herd
What are the basic concepts of employment and unemployment?
The basic concepts involved in identifying the employed and unemployed are quite simple:
- People with jobs are employed.
- People who are jobless, looking for jobs, and available for work are unemployed.
- People who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force.
* With that ammunition, MooPig Job Search Engines [running on methane gas] came up with these job plausibilities:
- Internet Suit Case Model
- Pencil Grip
- Sperm Donor
- Falsies Inspector
- Rothschild's Astrologer
- Screen Cleaner
- Federal Flood Insurer for Musicians
- Ant Farmer
- Toon Town Supervisor
- Fuller Brush Man
- Salesperson for Muslims' Life Insurance
- Kevorkian's Best Friend
- Wool Gatherer
- Beast of Burden
- Community Organizer