Are Americans Stupid? - Statistics, Studies and Research | Aby The Liberal:
"If you’re between 13 and 25, you should know the answer to every one of theses questions; otherwise, you are a complete and utter idiot raised by derisory, useless parents who deserve a good beating for allowing you to be educated by worthless teachers uncaring of your future.
- Who is the Vice president of the United States?
- Who is the Secretary of Defense?
- Who is the Secretary of the State?
- Who is the Attorney General of the United States?
- Who is Jeb Bush?
- What does the D.C. in Washington D.C. stand for?
- What are the Fundamental Orders of 1639?
- Where is Iraq?
- Where is Afghanistan?
- What did the president of Iran do to America before he ever became Iran’s president?
- Where is Iran?
- Where is the United Nations, who runs it, and is it a good thing?"
@ Article " ... USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98. The data is obtained from IQ and Global Equality by Dr. Richard Lynn (professor of Psychology, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland) and Dr. Tatu Vanhanen (University of Tampere, Finland) who have done extensive research on the subject spanning several years. The national average IQ score of Americans at 98 is below 22 countries (including Switzerland, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, North Korea and China). The low Intelligence Quotient (IQ) score of United States puts the Americans at a lower intelligence level on an average as compared to the other industralised nations. ..."'via Blog this'
MooPig got 9 of 12 ... Jeeeez! I must be a 98-er!__________________Reference