Retrieved by Pat Darnell | Dec 17, 2011 | Bryan TX
- Stop spending time with the wrong people.
- Stop running from your problems.
- Stop lying to yourself.
- Stop putting your own needs on the back burner.
- Stop trying to be someone you’re not.
- Stop trying to hold onto the past.
- Stop being scared to make a mistake.
- Stop berating yourself for old mistakes.
- Stop trying to buy happiness.
- Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness.
... 30. Stop being ungrateful. (marc. Dec 11, 2011. Read Entire Article HERE)
'via Blog this'
MooPig's 12 Things to STOP doing to Yourself ::
- Stop shitting in the Corral
- Stop shoving stuff into your mouth
- Stop blowing stuff out of your mouth
- Stop and give up the things that weigh you down
- Stop doing nothing, getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive
- Stop sleeping on a hard floor
- Stop yearning for validation, love, happiness, fulfillment and hopes for a better future.
- Stop your bitching
- Stop collecting "Things"
- Stop badgering and taunting your herd
- Stop grazing with bad cows: It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
- Stop blaspheming the world...