Collected by Pat Darnell | Nov 30, 2013 | Bryan TX
God love me, I ask a lot of questions. MooPig Good Questions Department is not the first link to making a list of good questions. There are about 260,000 hits on Google for "tough questions to answer." I can't count how many times people have gotten away from me by saying just that: "That's a good question..." and walking away; their strategic retreat.
For instance referenced below are some sites that ask a lot of good questions. But some questions still cannot be answered by searching the Internet, which after all, is a detailed compendium of 12,000 years of human written history ... right? The real key to asking good questions is when you turn a statement into a query.
Here is our first ever set of good questions:
- If there are 1077 overseas US military bases, why is it so hard to find out how much is spent on maintaining all our bases?
- When I am so tired why do I feel sick to my stomach, and unable to talk?
- Why do ferrets shit and piss always in the corners?
- When you have a tumor in your head do you bleed from your ear?
- Why hasn't the Federal Reserve Bank ever been audited?
- Why do workers embezzle money from their employers?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Why is it not possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- Why does my husband sneak off and eat all my ice cream?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- Is reaching our highest potential directly related to our willingness to act in the face of imperfection?
- Why does Nature hate a vacuum?
- Why can't a man or woman serve two masters?
- Could a war breakout over a typo?
- Why is a grudge a heavy thing to carry?
- Does the Pope really have a catholic case for shitting in the woods?
- And, why do I love to hear my wife singing while she makes the coffee?