This is your Chance to Bring your Grades Up -- "da' C'zars, American Style"by Pat Darnell, the Grade Czar, and, Marinella, Czarina Bubbalina
"The online Washington mag Politico notes that Barry H. Obama himself is not fond of the term “CZAR.” ... It’s only a matter of time before this will prompt commentators to draw parallels between him and Vladimir Lenin."
Pratice Question 1) See for yourself, by the way, you can look up how much any public company pays its top executives. Executive pay cuts are in the news. Some of Wall Street's top executives are included in cuts announced by ____________ .
A) Buttons and Bows C'zar
B) Soupie Sales C'zar
D) Pay C'zar Kenneth Feinberg
E) Sid Caesar C'zar of Comedy
########################### OK MooPigsters: Let's begin -- shall we?
1) Obama administration sees a challenge in coordinating all the federal agencies that have a hand in energy policy, including the Department of Transportation, which sets fuel economy standards; the Department of the Interior, which grants permits for oil and gas drilling on federal land; the EPA, which regulates air and water quality; the Department of Commerce, which develops infrastructure to promote economic growth and sustainable development; and of course the Department of Energy... by Energy C'zar ___________ . [Source]
A) Carol Browner
B) Ed Montgomery
C) Earl Devaney
D) John A. Love
Who is in the news for appointment to "Car C'zar?"
A) Body il 'Fisher du Sade, Car Czar
B) Fleet Woods Irons, Car and Driver C'zar
C) Jim AC Crichey, Car and Alligator Leather Seat Covers C'zar
D) Isiah "Hurt Billionaire Athlete" Thomas, Car C'zar
E) Steve Rattner, Car C'zar
F) Romeo Alfa Guido, Car C'zar
A) Bonnie Adams Kapp
B) Jeffrey Crowley
C) Chris Collins
D) Magic Johnson
E) Davida Munar-Sheit
5) The most contentious issue that the "new Faith based C'zar," ___________________," will have to help resolve is whether Mr. Obama should rescind a Bush administration legal memorandum that allows religious groups that receive government money to hire only those who share their faith. Mr. Obama said last June, "If you get a federal grant, you can't use that grant money to proselytize people you help, discriminate against them - nor against the people you hire - on the basis of their religion."
A) Herod O'Psthumous
B) Mother Mara Vanderslice
C) Jeremiah Wright
D) Joshua DuBois
E) Pontious Pilate
6) Radio-Internet Fairness Czar – This may actually come under Cass Sunstein, Regulatory Czar, who is advocating The Fairness Doctrine for the Internet and which may also include Radio. In fact, I believe Rush Limbaugh will be on Glenn Beck discussing this very topic. I have a post here: New Censorship Czar to Target Blogosphere that discusses Sunstein’s agenda. Which of these below is a quote from Sunstein:
A) “Redistribution of wealth both within and among nations is absolutely essential, if a decent life is to be provided for every human being.”
B) "The movement some call “Obama 2.0″ is now recruiting students and offering to provide credits toward degree plans in exchange for their advocacy skills."
C) "A system of limitless individual choices, with respect to communications, is not necessarily in the interest of citizenship and self-government,” he wrote. “Democratic efforts to reduce the resulting problems ought not be rejected in freedom’s name.”
D) "... Holder’s evasive responses represent the first hint that the new Administration may re-open what has been “settled doctrine” within the Department of Justice and in the courts for over two decades; namely, that the old Fairness Doctrine is an unconstitutional restraint on free speech. Not to mention that the original argument used to justify these restrictions—that the scarcity of media outlets required the government to intervene in order to guarantee a "diversity" of political opinion—has long since been overwhelmed by the proliferation of cable channels, web sites, blogs, and so on.
E) "... The 1940s regulation that created the Fairness Doctrine was held to be unconstitutional by a 1986 decision of the Federal Communications Commission. The Department of Justice reached the same conclusion in 1987 when it advised the President to veto a bill that would have codified the Fairness Doctrine by statute."
7) The Great Lakes C'zar, ____________ , will coordinate efforts of about a dozen federal agencies working on the Great Lakes project, which deals with issues such as invasive species, polluted harbors, sewage overflows and degraded wildlife habitat. Obama promised during his campaign last year to create such a position. His proposed 2010 budget seeks $475 million in new spending on the lakes. [HERE]
D) Aden Bay
8) And in the Homeland of the Czars – Russia – our very own homegrown Prez, Barry Obama, has exceeded the Romanov Dynasty with their historical reign of 18 C'zars -- with Obama coining plus or minus 51 presidential and Congressional appointed C'zars.
From 1613 – 1917, the Romanovs had only 18 Czars.
What’s next – Special Forces C'zars Appointments of Czars's Czar? Hulu Hoop C'zar?
Wake Up, America – Our Goverment is out of control.
C) Mostly True because the US Presidency is up for sale, unprotected ... suspect of NWO presage.... I don't know.
D) A, B,and E are correct
E) Insert: Cappucino Cafe C'zar for Wake Up America !
F) C'zar's watching C'zar's, when Colonel Hogan needed a strictly audio impression of Adolf Hitler, the men generally agreed that Kinchloe was the better choice for the job over Sergeant Carter ... alluded to in film "Inglourious Basterds" where one critic exclaims: " ... Tarantino is cinema's version of Girl Talk. Not to say there isn't artistic value in mash-ups, but no one will describe their production as 'song-writing'. [Whatever] you think that Tarantino did was cool, was stolen from other movies (SOURCE)" :: That's harsh, Dude.
9) Behavioral Science czar – Not Appointed Yet
Income Redistribution czar – Not Appointed Yet
Land use czar – Not Appointed Yet
Radio-Internet Fairness czar – Not Appointed Yet
Voter List czar – Not Appointed Yet
Zoning czar – Not Appointed Yet
Student Loan czar – Not Appointed Yet ...
... and, other yet conceived:
Hot Topic C'zar
Mile High Hughes Aircraft Club Autopilot-system C'zar
Explosion in Puerto Rico C'zar
Pumpkin carving patterns C'zar
Baby born on plane C'zar
Circus bear kills trainer C'zar
DUI in motorized La-Z-Boy C'zar
Don't Know Jack C'zar
Alli Baba C'zar of 42 Thieves
A) ... fictional people titles of Stalag 13 POW's in a camp for captured airmen located near the town of Hammelburg and run by the Luftwaffe; its location was 106 kilometers from Heidelberg
C)... Here are some of the alternate positions people will fill, people that are unwitting and making critical decisions and policies daily in the Obama Administration with NO ACCOUNTABILITY to the American People
D) ... Here's what you do: the AIDS C'zar gets an injection of HIV; Terrorism czar John Brennan gets dropped out of a helicopter in downtown GAZA; Land Use Czar gets to live a year with Abipon tribe indigenous to South America; Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske is shot up with heroin and eats out of trash bins up and down Grand St in Chicago for 6 months; Guantanamo-Closure czar Daniel Fried is given conjugal visit rights with inmates; Information C'zar stars in a Phillipino Porn knock-off film ... we get the picture, eh?
E)... James '[a.k.a. Ivan]' "Kinch" Kinchloe '[a.k.a. Ivan Dixon]' -- otherwise Wolfman Dix on 101.1 FM, is primary candidate for radio, telegraph, and other forms of electronic communications fariness C'zar
11.Drug czar Gil Kerlikowske
Can I get them on the phone?
17.Intelligence Czar – Dennis Blair
18.Weapons Czar - Ashton Carter
19.AIDS Czar - Jeffrey Crowley
20.Great Lakes Czar – Cameron Davis
21.Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg
23.Afghanistan Czar - Richard Holbrooke
25.Jobs Czar – Van Jones Green
26.Mideast Peace Czar – George Mitchell
27.Mideast Policy Czar – Dennis Ross
28.Climate Czar – Todd Stern
29.Economic Czar – Paul Volcker
30.Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal
31.Copyright Czar – not appointed yet
32.Mortgage Czar – not appointed yet
33.Autism Czar – not appointed yet
Lady Libertas Blogger
Obama’s Czars – his Shadow Cabinet?
NEXT Week :: Who is your Favorite Rothschild?
Answers: 1-A, 2-E, 3-E, 4-B, 5-D, 6-C, 7-E, 8-D, 9-D, 10-choose one