Article Retrieved by Pat Darnell
Most Likely New Egyptian Election Laws
KABOBFEST | Friday, April 9th, 2010 at 5:06 pm | by Nimr "... With the appearance of Mohammed El Baradei as a viable presidential candidate the [Hosni] Mubarek regime is clearly worried. Their usual tactic of
* Must have experience insitituting emergency regulations.
* Must have lived in Egypt continuously for the last 25 years.
* Must not have worked at a non-governmental organization whose name includes the letter, I, A, E, and A.
* Must have mummy-like qualities, including an impossibly full head of hair for an 80 something year old.
* Must have thirty or more years of experience running Egypt.
* Suzanne Mubarek must think you are sexy, must want your body and must let you know before you can run for president.
* Must have had gall bladder removed in 2010.
Tarboush Tip: Will, Suneela, Fayyad ..."
March 3, 2009
Gamal Mubarak Visits DC [SOURCE]
[See: also, Egypt's Next Unelected President? HERE]