Op/Ed snagged by Pat Darnell | Jan 17, 2013 | Bryan TX
" ... Unfortunately for all those still clinging to shreds of their tattered right-wing bubble, Republican states overwhelmingly take in more federal dollars than they pay in federal income tax, while Democratic states are net givers. Democratic states are the ones giving gifts, in the form of our tax dollars, to the poor Republican states. Fox rhetoric doesn’t fit the facts.
" ... None of these Republican pundits are willing to admit that they lost the election because their candidate and his message rubbed most voters the wrong way. Most Americans could not stomach rich Mitt and his plutocratic, rule-by-wealth economic policies. We witnessed an epic, good-versus-evil battle for our electoral souls in this past election with the Democratic thesis, “We are all in this together,” clashing mightily with the Republican antithesis, “Every man for himself.” ( Mike Kirchubel. From page A8 | November 26, 2012. | Thursday, January 17, 2013. HERE ) ... "LINK]
100 Things You Can Say To Irritate A Republican (HUMOR) | Addicting Info:
" [ ... ]
45. Barack Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden. It took him two and half years to do what Bush couldn’t do in eight.
46. Waterboarding IS torture.
47. 9/11 happened on George W. Bush’s watch, therefore he did NOT keep America safe.
48. Republicans invaded Iraq for oil, so Iraq should be allowed to invade Texas to get it back.
49. Separation of church and state is in the Constitution, it’s called the First Amendment.
50. Muslims are protected by the Constitution, just as much as Christians.
51. Barack Obama is the first African-American President, get over it.
52. The Oval Office is NOT a “whites only” office.
53. America is a nation of immigrants, therefore we are all anchor babies.
54. The white race isn’t disappearing, it’s evolving.
55. God is a particle.
56. Evolution is real.
57. The Earth is 4.54 billion years old, not 6,000.
58. The Founding Fathers did not free the slaves.
59. The Revolution was NOT fought over slavery."
[ ... ]
'via Blog this'
[ ... ]
95. Voter disenfranchisement is immoral and un-American, that’s why Republicans do it.
96. Republicans would let your house burn down unless you pay them to put it out.
97. Democrats want to take care of the sick. Republicans take their credit cards and then deny them medical attention.
98. Republicans say teachers are union thugs, then proceed to rape and mug the entire middle class on behalf of corporations.
99. Republicans think rape isn’t a crime, but miscarriages are.
100. Republicans are idiots and arguing with them is a waste of time! Bottom line? If you want to anger a conservative, tell them the truth.
(Stephen D. Foster Jr. 2013/01/14. HERE) ..."
To be fair, here is shit Republicans say:
http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/2012/03/02/republican-or-rapper-the-quiz/ ... included below...
... That's why we made this quiz, which poses the never-before-asked question: Who said it: Republican or rapper?
1. "I stand for what I believe in--family, God and honor."
2. "Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets."
3. "I'll die on that hill"
4. "I'll die before I lose, cause I was born to win."
5. "I want black people to be free"
6. "I want to shift the entire planet. And I'm doing it. I am now a famous person. I represent real power."
7. "Your child's future was the first to go with budget cuts."
8. "You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws."
9. "Men are basically little piglets. You drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it."
10. "Everybody wants a shot in this land of opportunity."
11. "You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover."
12. "When you closed your eyes I put my balls on your cheek."
13. "I purchased a gun when I was a young man."
14. "Come on, relax guy, I like gay men."
15. "Who let the dogs out"
Answers: 1-Rapper (Kendrick Lamar, "I Am (Interlude)"), 2-Republican (Mitt Romney), 3-Republican (Rick Santorum), 4-Rapper (Drake, "Congratulations"), 5-Rapper (Mos Def "Umi Say"), 6-Republican (Newt Gingrich), 7-Rapper (Lupe Fiasco, "I Never Said"), 8-Republican (Ron Paul), 9-Republican (Newt Gingrich), 10-Rapper (Nas, "Rule"), 11-Republican (Rick Santorum), 12-Rapper (Too Short, "Nothing Feels Better"), 13-Republican (Mitt Romney), 14-Rapper (Eminem "Criminal"), 15-Both (Baha Men and Mitt Romney)