by Pat Darnell | Jan 13, 2013 | Bryan TX
Below you will find web sites of organizations that provide relief for disasters all over the world.
SOURCE :: Supporting Haiti – How a Bionic Beauty can help…:
'via Blog this'
Each of the following organizations have fund raising efforts in place to earmark donations for Haitian relief. The main page of their websites provides details.
- Haiti Relief Fund www.haitirelieffund.org
- Haiti Action www.haitiaction.net
- Lamp for Haiti www.lampforhaiti.org
- Habitat for Humanity www.habitat.org
- UNICEF www.unicef.org
- Red Cross www.redcross.org
- Salvation Army www.salvationarmy.org
- AmeriCares www.americcares.org
- Doctors Without Borders www.doctorswithoutborders.org
- Mercy Corps www.mercycorps.org
- Oxfam www.oxfam.org
- Worldvision www.worldvision.org
Example: [Slideshow from Jan 2010]
Paul McMaster, a Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) surgeon, describes what he and his team have seen and done since they arrived in Port-au-Prince to bring emergency medical care to earthquake survivors on January 15. (doctors without borders. JANUARY 20, 2010. HERE)