by Pat Darnell and the House
On the Tenth Day of Wisdom, my true love gave to me 'Ten Commercial Marketeers ---' three of whom are ::
New Orleans knows how to parade and they know when to be serious. Senator and Presidential Candidate John Edwards spoke to an enthuastic crowd on climate change and then to highlight the National Day of Climate Change we all marched on the Super Dome where choppers flew overhead as marchers spelled out climate change messages.
September 3, 2008
Going Rogue, An American Life: autographed by Sarah Palin
Limited Autographed Hardcover Edition, Sarah Palin is currently signing additional copies. Books ship December 22nd. Please select FedEx 2-Day or Overnight for Christmas Delivery.
This Special Edition copy of Going Rogue has been personally Autographed by Sarah Palin and made exclusively available to you by: PremiereCollectibles.com
*One year ago, Sarah Palin burst onto the national political stage like a comet. Yet even now, few Americans know who this remarkable woman really is.
*On September 3, 2008 Alaska Governor and vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin delivered a speech at the Republican National Convention that electrified the nation and instantly made her one of the most recognizable women in the world.
December 16, 2009MAY 21, 2009 December 16, 2009
No real healthcare reform? Blame Dems/Obama - Update #5
The Democratic Party controls both the house and the senate and not by a small margin. Their failure to pass a bill that actually does something to reform healthcare is because of the failure of their leadership to crack the whip and whip the votes from within their own party ranks.
Pres. Barry Obama is the leader of the Dem Party, 2009.
Speaker of the House Pelosi should have started threatening positions on committees, knocking heads, and letting recalcitrant members know they would be out in the cold come the 2010 election cycle. But instead she pandered and allowed the bill to become a gutted shadow that is a windfall for the insurance industy. The Republicans are not to blame in this instance. Look to the Democratic Party.
... when will it ever end, oh, when will we e-h-ver learn ...?Fantastic commercial deals in 2009 don't end with the three named above -- oh no. That is why we now turn to Trend Spotter genius found in the "Brand Plays On" department at Pribek.net
The year 2009 brought commercial development out of posthumous corporations, and rivaled the cost to send a flange to the International Space Station, $500 million one way. Dollars spent on mergers of famous people and brand crap is incalculable; and probably won't be measured until sometime next year, 2010.
4) Kid Rock and Fatheads ... [HERE]
5) Wines that Rock and Pink Floyd among other aged-prime, Carbon-neutral Brands... [HERE]
6) London Underground's Busker's on holiday Payroll and Coca Cola Jingles ... [HERE]
7) Kiss's flim-flam man: Gene Simmons, and a jargon brand of the "I am INDY"... [HERE]
8) The Marley Name and Protecting the Legacy, at a half billion dollars a year ... [HERE]
9) Warner Brothers--WB, plus Nashville, plus Nascar's BAM Racing and "skeleton envy"... re-building from the "bones" up... [HERE]
10) Google, faceBook, YouTube and the universe bubbles out getting ready to be gobbled up and spewed out into a BIG BANG of commercial developments hovering around IDEA generation by every MAN\WOMAN\CHILD
I dare any of you, go ahead defend yourself without cursing :